Strategic has a worldwide network of aircraft available to provide unique aviation services to support our clients’ most challenging missions. Our scalable solutions allow us to meet the requirements of the mission by developing the most cost-effective solution and configuration.
Special Mission Aircraft Options
No program is the same; each client deserves a customized approach. Our team is experiencedin developing the right configuration to exceed our clients’ needs while providing a safe and functional multi-mission platform. Strategic provides the following configuration solutions:
- Night Vision Systems: Advanced Night Vision Systems (ANVS) have evolved substantially over recent years. We can equip a variety of aircraft with ANVS to allow increased situational awareness and tactical discretion as needed.
- Ballistic Floor Armor: We have developed customized lightweight Ballistic Systems designed to cover 95% of the aircraft floor with minimal weight reduction to the aircraft performance. This allows for advance protection to our passengers and crew during high-threat operations.
- Countermeasure Missile Systems: Our infrared countermeasure systems were developed with commercial aviation operations in mind. Our system provides advanced protection against Man-Portable Air-Defense Systems (MANPADS) while maintaining a low-hazard system. This allows us to operate in and out of commercial airports without restriction.
- FLIR Systems: We offer a variety of Forward Looking Infrared Radar (FLIR) capabilities on our fixed-wing, rotary-wing and unmanned aircraft. Our close relationship with manufacturers allows us to access state-of-the-art technology to basic configuration systems.
- Flight Tracking System: Strategic Aviation performs integration with a variety of secure real-time tracking systems to allow our clients to stay up-to-date on aircraft location. Strategic provides maximum visibility to our clients through the merging of ground personnel locators and aircraft movements.
- Medical Airlift Systems: Strategic Aviation offers multiple options for basic to advanced medical transportation systems. We work closely with our clients to provide ample capabilities to meet the environment with the patient in mind.
- Mapping Systems: Strategic Aviation deploys Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) for high-resolution surveying and mapping via aircraft. These systems can be captured via Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR), Photogrammetry, 3D, Infrared and HD video. These systems can be mounted on fixed-wing, rotary-wing, and unmanned aircraft.